About the position
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from pre-planning to completion and reporting.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial information.
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented in the Audit file.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Leadership / Supervisory Skills:
- Supervises Junior Auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
- Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times.
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
- Take ownership for the delivery of high-quality audit work.
- Self-Motivated to Stay Abreast of Changes; Attention to Detail; Strong Math Skills; Excellent Problem-Solving Abilities; Interest in Finance; Strong Communication Skills; Documentation Skills; Presentation Skills; Familiarity with Financial Software; Objectivity; Decision Making; Time Management; Critical Thinking; Engaged Learner; Able to Instruct Others and Explain Complex Issues Clearly.
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards. Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Seek exposure to clients from different industries.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting along with CA Inter or a Related Field, Master’s Degree in Accounts & Business Preferred.
PKF Kuwait HR firstname.lastname@example.org